March 29, 2011

I'm Priceless!!

Hey MasterCard,
Want to know why I would make an excellent intern?

1. I have a MasterCard, and have paid interest on it (so you've made $ off of me!)
2. I like my MasterCard, it allows me to buy cool stuff!
3. I think MasterCards are cool!
4. My Mom and Dad also have Mastercards, and pay way more interest than me ;) !
5. I mentioned MasterCard in a previous blog, before I even learned about the internship.
6. I have posts many statuses (Facebook/Twitter) that end with the word priceless.
7. I always tell my friends they need to get a MasterCard!

Okay, now let's get a bit more serious...

I am about to graduate, thus offer a fresh eyes and ideas.
The name of my program is Integrated Marketing Communications, enough said.
I have excellent oral, and written, communication skills.
I am a hard worker, and always give 100%!
Analyzing data is fun, and I am good at it.
I play nice with others, but am also productive on my own.
I have great presentation skills!
My time management skills are amazing, I haven't missed a deadline yet!
I am an 'out of the box' thinker.
I did two years of French Immersion, although my skills aren't what they used to be.
I understand the importance of professionalism, and maintaining the a corporate image.
I prefer to be hands-on, that's how I do my best work.
Computer programs excite me, especially Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.

I could probably go on, but those are the most important reasons that I would make a priceless addition to the MasterCard team. Apart from school I also like to help my friends (which again makes me priceless). I am acting Social Media Manager for a start-up company (www.pawpluspaw.com) owned by two of my classmates. We are just getting off the ground, but my hope is that this company will be a great success.

I hope that this has painted a clearer picture of who I am, and what I have to offer MasterCard. In closing I would like to say...getting an internship with MasterCard would be PRICELESS!!!

Ta ta for now,
- Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment