March 25, 2011

CNW Day Five

Bonjour,
It is now day five of my placement, and that means my first week at CNW is coming to an end. I cannot believe how fast time flys by when you are working a full-time job. I only have time to go to work in the day, go home, change, then quickly workout at the gym. My day starts at 7am and ends at 7:30pm when I finish at the gym! I eat around 8pm (which is really bad for you)...and then go to bed before midnight. That's the life of a working girl...pretty scheduled, isn't it?!

The good news is that today my first blog contribution to CNW's corporate page went live. Which means I officially have content on the Internet that has the possibility to be read by someone other than my Mom (love you). If you want to check it out, follow this link: http://bit.ly/f6sCjt ! Notice my name under the title, wow...so cool. I also wrote a second, and third, blog post today...but they will not be up on the site until next week and the week after. Other than that is was a pretty normal day, just completing tasks as they were assigned.

Tedious task of the day: Sorting PILES of old files dating back to 2003 to see if there was anything worth keeping.

I am taking the GO Train in the opposite direction of where I need to go this evening, just to that Dad doesn't have to brace the Toronto traffic. Ricardo and I will arrive at Clarkson Station around 5:45pm, and then will drive with Dad back the same way we just came from...but in a large circle around Toronto. I do not see the point of this, seeing as we are wasting an hour doubling back, but it's still a free drive so I don't think I should complain.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.
Ta ta for now,
- Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment