April 04, 2011

CNW Day Eleven

Word To Ma Hommies,

I know that I am missing "CNW Day Ten", but that was Friday and I was too busy to post. I figured there would be no point in writing a post now, as it would be submitted on today's date. Instead I will just talk about today, and the many interesting tasks I have completed. I feel like I have a good system worked out, and am completing tasks in a reasonable amount of time. Sadly today is a gloomy Monday, and that is exactly how I am feeling! I tried to start my day off with a smile, but it didn't make it all the way to the office...and all I want to do is go home and go to bed.

CNW List for the Day:
- Flower arrangements for the Ace Awards
- Decide/create signature cocktail for Ace Awards
- Follow-up with breakfast/party quotes from last week
- Finish writing event outline
- Start another blog post
- Edit event calender info for all events in April

Personal List for the Day:
- Set up job interview time
- Look into Facebook landing pages for Paw+Paw
- Tweet (all day)
- Personal blog post
- Continue job search
- GO TO THE GYM!!!

I am now at the start of week three, and am starting to feel drained. Despite going to be early every night, and literally sitting on my a** all day, I feel tired. I have no idea why, because I was go-go-go during school (all day, everyday) and never felt like this. The last thing I want to do is go to the gym when I am off, but unless I want to continue to gain weight I need to suck it up.

Any suggestions on how to keep energy levels up when I am sitting at a desk from 9am-5pm everyday? I eat a good breakfast, lunch, dinner and go to bed really early. If this is a preview of what the rest of my life is going to be like...I am discouraged.

*Please let me win the lottery!*

Ta ta for now lovelies,
- Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment