February 16, 2011

Long Time No Write!

Hello dear readers (if there are any out there).
I apologize for my lack of posts over the past several months, although I will admit that I have been cheating on you with Tumblr. School kept me quite busy first semester, and second semester is proving to be just as busy.

I am super excited to be working with Robin Pepper to develop a brand and launch campaign for a possible new IMC third year at SLC. I do not want to go into too much detail, as the program has not been approved yet. I am also working with a local business, The Mortgage Professionals, to revamp their advertising efforts in order to increase awareness about their services within the community, as well as increase client base. I am working as copywriter for both projects and will hopefully have some nice portfolio pieces after the projects are complete.

On another note, I am gunning for an internship with an awesome agency this semester. Instead of only three weeks we will be working for six, at which point the semester will be over and I will officially be a graduate from the three year Integrated Marketing Communications program at St. Lawrence College. What next you ask? Who knows! I will be pursuing my dream of working as a copywriter and starting life in the real world. *gasp*

Until next time fellow bloggers.
Ta ta for now.
- Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment